? ??????????????Live Forever? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (16 Ratings)??2655 Grabs Today. 27359 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????The Only? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (44 Ratings)??2644 Grabs Today. 53469 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1 BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 24, 2010

The beginning

My name is Mark Henry Giordano. I am currently a student a California State University, Northridge, and a senior in English: Subject Matter. This blog was created for the purposes of my English 495 English seminar class, and will be used solely for the purposes of that class unless I choose otherwise some time in the future.

Thanks to all who take the time to actual read these posts, and I look forward to this class and what my peers have to say about our topics!

No comments:

Post a Comment