? ??????????????Live Forever? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (16 Ratings)??2655 Grabs Today. 27359 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????The Only? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (44 Ratings)??2644 Grabs Today. 53469 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1 BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Fin

Well, this wraps up the course. I have to say that it was an interesting ride. It took me awhile to grasp the purpose of the course, but when I did, the things we discussed in class made a whole lot more sense. I think that Professor Wexler did a great job teaching the class, considering that it was his first time doing it.

My only suggestion would be to be a little more hands on in regards to the actual coursework. There were times where I felt rather lost in working at some of the assignments required (such as the group activities) but we managed to get through them. If you get involved a little more and help guide the students toward the concepts you want them to get from the class, I think it will be excellent!

Either way, it was fun. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment