? ??????????????Live Forever? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (16 Ratings)??2655 Grabs Today. 27359 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????The Only? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (44 Ratings)??2644 Grabs Today. 53469 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1 BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Poetry revision

I cooked up a sonnet to add to my poetry revision, I edited my poetry post and added it there, but in case you do not see it, here it is:

Misunderstanding

I give you my time,
I don’t really mind
Since it makes you chime
Despite the daily grind.

I give you my trust,
It is a fragile being
Which easily turns to dust
I swear by the all-seeing.

I give you my love,
Drink it like a wine
As you are like a dove
One that is all mine.

In return you offer me the miracle of creation,
When all I really want is the new playstation.

No comments:

Post a Comment